If you want someone else to be able to make support tickets and do other account owner related things without giving them your own account's information you can simply create a sub-account by following steps below.
1. Log into the billing panel here.
2. On the left-hand side click New Contact inside the Contacts box.
3. Now just fill out the information on this page, and then tick the Activate Sub-Account check box.
4. Now you will need to create a password for this account (they can change it later) and then tick the check boxes of things you want that account to have access to.
5. Now at the bottom, you can select what kind of emails this account should get. We recommend doing at least, General Emails and Support Email so they get support notifications, but again it's entirely up to you.
Please be careful with what permissions you give to someone else. We are no responsible what your added contacts can do with your account. Make sure you really trust the person you give access to.
A company created from the ground up to provide you with a service that cannot be seen anywhere else. Since 2011, we've been providing budget hosting worldwide! Our great servers are located on multiple continents, to provide a lag-free experience. Aside from Minecraft Hosting, we offer Web Hosting as well. Come try us out, and you will not be dissapointed, as we also offer 7 days money back guaranteed!